28.1.10

mint green

 BalletBallet2

Ballet3

Just bought a new pair of pointe shoes, but sadly I can’t just buy them and wear them as they are. They need elastic and ribbons around the ankle and a suede toecap for extra grip.

You might have noticed that I changed the header of wewontgothere. I felt it was time for a change and I hope you like it!

And lastly, Angela of Angela See, Angela Blog has passed me the Over The Top Award, thank you!

image

1. Where is your cell phone? Connected to the computer, that’s where I got the pictures of my pointe shoes from

2. Your hair? Escaping from a bun, out of my face

3. Your mother? On the couch opposite me

4. Your father? At work

5. Your favorite food? I hate to be unoriginal but it has to be chocolate!

6. Your dream last night? Can’t remember

7. Your favorite drink? Tea, or homemade iced tea

8. Your dream/goal? Career involving art and maths

9. What room are you in? The living room

10. Your hobby? Fashion, listening to Fall Out Boy, this blog

11. Your fear? Heights and Twilight merchandise (I swear it follows me EVERYWHERE!)

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Having fun and living a happy life

13. Where were you last night? At home

14. Something you aren’t? Silly

15. Muffins? Yep, chocolate chip and warm please!

16. Wish list item? Chanel 2.55 and a pair of Loubs

17. Where did you grow up? Australia

18. Last thing you did? Painted my nails mint green, met with a friend

19. What are you wearing? Washed out grey jeans, an orange t-shirt, a robot necklace and an architectural cocktail ring.

20. Your TV? Is way too small

21. Your pets? None

22. Your friends? Are awesome :)

23. Your life? Pretty good right now

24. Your mood? Happy and calm

25. Missing someone? Not at the moment

26. Vehicle? Can’t drive yet, so I suppose my feet

27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes, I don’t really need them right now

28. Your favorite store? Cue, Dangerfield and Spotlight

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When was the last time you laughed? 2 hours ago

31. Last time you cried? Hmm, sometime in 2009

32. Your best friend? M and B

33. One place that I go over and over? Home

34. One person who emails me regularly? WhoWhatWear Daily, Sportsgirl, Blogger

35. Favorite place to eat? Home and anywhere with nice food, both with good company

Passing this award on to: Diamonds in Champagne, Natalie Off Duty and Esme and the Laneway

2 comments:

monmon23 said...

haha 'favourite place to eat... anywhere with nice food' nice one.. nah i like to eat at a place with bad food haha we wont go there lol

monmon23 said...

by the way love the new header!!!!