8.3.10

just fierce… scroll really slowly through these pictures, you won’t regret it

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

imageimage

 Givenchy A/W '10/'11

As soon as I read that Riccardo Tisci had turned out a new collection for Givenchy, I frantically clicked my way to Vogue Australia’s homepage.

This collection is fierce…no other word for it. I love the blood red flashes everywhere and the contrasting materials: wool suiting; velvet; leather; sheer black; lace.

The lace up boots are exactly what I need for winter, and that red coat on Lara Stone looks absolutely fabulous. I even love the makeup: pale skin, blood red lips slicked with clear gloss, and a little red around the eyes.

Just fierce!

No comments: