4.5.10

rafw: favourites so far

image

image

Bassike: I have a great love for stripes, and I’d love to make something similar to the little tailored jacket in the second photo.

image

image

Lisa Ho: The colour palette of this show was very interesting; nudes, lime green and purple with lashings of gold jewellery. A collection full of skilful draping and layering.

image

image

image

image

Aurelio Costarella: The overall silhouettes of this collection were beautiful; corseted mini dress in shades of mostly black and nude, long sweeping evening gowns in dark hues of black and deep purple, and feminine ruffles in neutral colours (the last picture is of the gown that closed the show, completely drool worthy!).

All absolutely gorgeous collections, it’s great to see so much great Aussie talent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last - amazing - ruffled and nude to perfection dress and the photo of Miss Samantha Harris are my favourites. I'm loving the images that are coming out. ♥

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I also love that little tailored jacket, you should definitely make one! I wish I could but my sewing skills only allows me to alter, hem and make skirts.