18.10.09

shag, sushi and collins st

image

Shag

image

Kinki Gerlinki

image Clegs

Thanks for the feedback on my Mollini shoes! It’s really motivating and encouraging to find that people enjoy reading the blog. :D

Moving on, today I went into the city with my Dad and I had a really great time. I hardly ever go into the city, but a few recent school trips have inspired me to go more often. Sadly I didn’t purchase anything, but I visited some wonderful places including Shag, Kinki Gerlinki, Clegs, The Block Arcade, Flinders Lane and of course Collins St.

We walked past Chanel and there was a baby pink quilted chain strap bag in the window. I said to my Dad: “One day I’m going to buy one of them, but it won’t be pink!” he shrugged and replied “All in good time”.

It was a pity that most of the shops were closed (today it’s Sunday) but I still had a lot of fun!

No comments: